- Available for immediate dispatch NOW, once the medals are gone they are gone!
- This is a Schools Half Marathon VIRTUAL SPECIAL
- Run a cumulative total of 13.1 miles designed to keep your child moving
- Colour in a section on the Colour My Miles trainer chart after each mile
- Tick off your the miles on the A4 wall planner as your child runs
- Receive the 6-star reward wristband after completing 6 miles to celebrate your child’s running so far
- Present the Schools Half Marathon medal to your child or children once you complete the full distance!
- Share your family’s achievements with the world #MoveForLife
- Special Price of £12 including UK postage, International postage available with a cost per country
- You MUST follow the Government advice about running and COVID-19 which can be found here
- You can fundraise for our Charity Partner Save the Children who do vital work to help all children reach their potential, find out more here
Personal Note from ORM TEAM:
Schools Half Marathon VIRTUAL
We are all doing what we can during these unprecedented times and we have been asked if we can offer Schools Half Marathon for people to do at home with their child / children or outdoors as a family following the Government advice about running and guidelines of course, which can be found here. This is cumulative distance running for ALL AGES from the age of 4 upwards.
Well YES WE CAN!
If you order TODAY on the below links, you will get the following for each person registered sent to you in one package with instructions.
- Colour My Miles – a trainer split into 13.1 parts to colour in at home
- An A4 Tracker – to track the miles as a family or individual
- A One Running Movement wristband to be rewarded at 6 miles
- A Schools Half Marathon 2020 full “adult” sized medal
- Includes postage and packing to the UK
We will offer all this for £12 and have a limited number of places so please sign up now if you want to take part to #MoveForLife
You can keep talking to us in the ORM community and showing off your efforts, videos, new innovative ways to complete the miles, staying safe and keeping active on our social channels @OneRunMovement #MoveForLife
We thank everyone for their support during these unprecedented times and let’s all continue to support each other and be kind.
Keep well and safe everyone!
The ORM Team