- NEW: Challenge yourself to run a cumulative Marathon total of 26.2 miles
- We have a limited number of 2020 medals, once they are gone they are gone!
- Colour in a section on your Colour My Miles trainer chart after each mile
- Tick off your miles on your wall planner as you run
- Receive your 6-star reward wristband after completing 13 miles to celebrate your running so far
- Wear your Schools Marathon medal with pride once you complete the full distance!
- Share your achievement with the world using #MoveForLife on social media
- This is a challenge for 1st May onwards until 31st December with limited places
- You MUST follow the Government advice about running and COVID-19 which can be found here
- You can fundraise for our Charity Partner Save the Children who do vital work to help all children reach their potential, find out more here
Personal Note from ORM TEAM:
NEW Schools Marathon VIRTUAL | Starting from the 1st May
We are all doing what we can during these unprecedented times and we have been asked if we could offer Schools Marathon for people to do at home with their child / children or outdoors as a family following the latest Government advice about running and guidelines of course, which can be found here. This is cumulative distance running for ALL AGES from the age of 4 upwards to 16, parents, carers and guardians can join in!
Well YES WE CAN!
If you order TODAY on the below links, you will get the following for each person registered sent to you in one package with instructions from the 1st May onwards.
- Colour My Miles – a trainer split into 26.2 parts to colour in at home
- An A4 Tracker – to track the miles as a family or individual
- A One Running Movement wristband to be rewarded at 13 miles
- A Schools Marathon 2020 full “adult” sized medal
- Includes postage and packing to the UK
We offer all this for £12 and have a limited number of places for 2020 so please sign up now if you want to take part to #MoveForLife
You can keep talking to us in the ORM community and showing off your efforts, videos, new innovative ways to complete the miles, staying safe and keeping active / moving on our social channels @OneRunMovement #MoveForLife
We thank everyone for their support during these unprecedented times and let’s all continue to support each other and be kind.
Keep well and safe everyone!
The ORM Team #MoveForLife