Cumulative Half Marathon
- Age 4-12 | Schools Half Marathon
- Age 13+ | One Running Movement Half Marathon
Schools Half Marathon Virtual
- Age 4 to 16 | Schools Half Marathon | Available NOW HERE
Full Distance Solo Running
- Age 17+ | One Running Movement Half Marathon Solo Running | 1st May to 31st December AVAILABLE HERE
Schools Half Marathon and One Running Movement Half Marathon
Schools Half Marathon is our 13.1-mile cumulative challenge for ages 4-12.
Participants run the first 12 miles at school, with their club or group, family or on their own, before completing the final 1.1 mile at one of our live events or virtually.
All our “live” events finish offer a full race experience including race bibs, a marshalled 1.1-mile route, music, commentator, repatriation and a finish line gantry. It is a fantastic chance to experience the thrill of a big sporting event and to be cheered over the finish line by friends, family and teachers.
You will receive engaging materials to support you throughout the challenge and of course, your medal & carton of One Water at the finish line.
Schools Half Marathon is open to Primary school pupils (4-12 year).
Secondary school pupils (age 13+) and Adults & Siblings will be part of the One Running Movement Half Marathon
- School Entry: £12 per pupil, aligned to the aligned with the PE and Sport Premium, that a school enters for the school waves
- Group Entry (7+ Participants): £12 per participant
- Direct Entry for Individuals, Families and Small Groups of 6 or under: £15 (plus £1.60 booking fee) Note: £5 from this entry goes directly into the making a difference and #giveback programme